International Anton Rubinstein Vocal Competition 2019
2. & 3. 十一月 2019, Dusseldorf
The Internationale Anton Rubinstein Vocal Competition supports and promotes talented, young musicians, music students and soloists, by providing a platform for competition and with its prestigious awards.
Venue: Internationale Musikakademie Anton Rubinstein,Flingerstr. 1, 40213 Düsseldorf
- Cornel Frey
- Ekaterina Morozova
- Aron Proujanski
- 1. Prize Award from International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein
- 2. Prize from Stiftung Blatow
- 3. Prize Award from Freunde und Förderer der Musikakademie e.V.
- The International Anton Rubinstein Vocal Competition 2019 is organized by the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein in Dusseldorf and will take place in the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein in Dusseldorf, Germany on November 2th & 3th, 2019.
- Singers of all nationalities and ages may take part in this competition.
- The competition will take place in two rounds, from which the Jury will decide the winners.
- The first round will be completed via video link on YouTube . The results will be announced via email on October 1th, 2019.
- The final will take place in the Concert Hall of the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, Germany.
- The final of competition is open to the public.
- A maximum of 20 candidates will be advanced to the final. This decision will be made by the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, using the recordings from the first round.
- The International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein will determine the order in which the competitors perform.
- The repertoire for the first round can be freely chosen by the candidate, but must be at least 30 minutes long.
- For the final, the candidates must present a program which does not exceed a 30 minute time limit. The repertoire choice for the final is free, must be performed by memory and may include works from the first round.
- In the final, the jury has the right to interrupt any performance that exceeds the 30-minute time limit.
- The works, which require a preparation of the grand piano, are excluded from the competition.
- The candidates are allowed to bring their own accompanists. However, if need be, and with prior arrangement, the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein will also appoint a pianist for the competitors. The fee for the pianist is 100€, (to be paid after the selection in the Final Round), and includes a 20 minutes rehearsal and the competition performance.
- The final results will be announced on Sunday evening, November 3th, 2019 about 7:30 pm.
- All participants must be present when the competition results are announced.
- The decision of the jury is final and incontestable.
- With their registration, participants authorize the organizer, i.e. the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, to use all photo, video and audio material of the competition at its discretion.
- With his or her registration, the candidate agrees to the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Registration Deadline: September 24th, 2019
Registration fee: 75€ before August 24th, 2019 and 100 € thereafter.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.