The International Anton Rubinstein Competition 2020 – VIOLIN JUNIOR
5. & 5. 4월 2020, Dusseldorf
The International Anton Rubinstein Competition 2020 – VIOLIN JUNIOR is open to all young violinists whose goal it is to become successful professional musicians, and who are between 8 and 15 years old.
The International Anton Rubinstein Competition 2020 – VIOLIN JUNIOR offers young musicians a unique opportunity to test their abilities and level of musical development as young artists, meet and connect with other musicians, and last but not least, have the chance to win an array of prestigious prizes.
Venue: Internationale Musikakademie Anton Rubinstein, Flinger Str. 1, 20213 Düsseldorf.
- 1. Prize from Music Academy Anton Rubinstein
- 2. Prize from the Blatow Fondation
- 3. Prize from the The Friends and Patrons of the Anton Rubinstein Academy
- The International Anton Rubinstein Competition 2020 – VIOLIN JUNIOR is organized by the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein in Düsseldorf and will take place in the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein in Düsseldorf, Germany on April 5th, 2020.
- Violinists between the ages of 8 and 15 years old may take part in this competition..
- The competition will take place in two rounds, from which the Jury will decide the winners.
- The first round will be completed via video link on YouTube. The results will be announced via email on March, 6th, 2020.
- The final will take place in the Concert Hall of the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, Germany.
- The final of competition is open to the public.
- A maximum of 20 candidates will be advanced to the final Round. This decision will be made by the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, using the recordings from the first round.
- The International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein will determine the order in which the competitors perform.
- The repertoire for the first round can be freely chosen by the candidate, but must max. 15 minutes long.
- For the final, the repertoire can be freely chosen by the candidate, but must be ma. 15 minutes long.
- The program for the final may include works from the first round.
- The works, which require a preparation of the grand piano, are excluded from the competition
- The jury has the right to interrupt any performance that exceeds the applicable time limit.
- The candidates are allowed to bring their own accompanists. However, if need be, and with prior arrangement, the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein will also appoint a pianist for the competitors. The fee for the pianist is 100€, (to be paid after selection in Final Round), and includes a 20 minutes rehearsal and the competition performance.
- The final results will be announced at the end of the competition day.
- All participants must be present when the competition results are announced.
- With their registration, participants authorize the organizer, i.e. the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, to use all photo, video and audio material of the competition at its discretion.
- The decision of the jury is final and incontestable.
- With his or her registration, the candidate agrees to the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Registration Deadline: February 28th, 2020
Registration fee: 75€ before January 28th, 2020 and 100 € thereafter.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.