The International Anton Rubinstein Competition 2018 - PIANO
5. & 6. May 2018, Dusseldorf
The International Anton Rubinstein Competition for Piano 2018 supports and promotes talented, young musicians, music students, soloists, and prospective orchestral musicians by providing a platform for competition and with its prestigious awards.
Venue: Internationale Musikakademie Anton Rubinstein, Flingerstr. 1, 40213 Düsseldorf.
- Gabriele Leporatti
- Alla Blatow
- Mikhail Mordvinov
- 1st Prize - 1000 €
- 2st Prize - 750 €
- 3st Prize - 500 €
- The International Anton Rubinstein Competition für Piano 2018 is organized by the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein in Düsseldorf and will take place in the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein in Düsseldorf, Germany on May 5th & 6th, 2018.
- Pianists of all nationalities and ages may take part in this competition.
- The competition will take place in two rounds, from which the Jury will decide the winners.
- The first round will be completed via video link on YouTube . The results will be announced via email on April 11th, 2018.
- The final will take place in the Concert Hall of the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, Germany.
- The final of competition is open to the public.
- A maximum of 20 candidates will be advanced to the Second Round. This decision will be made by the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, using the recordings from the first round.
- The International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein will determine the order in which the competitors perform.
- The repertoire for the first round can be freely chosen by the candidate, but must be max. 30 minutes long.
- For the final, the candidates must present a program which does not exceed a 30 minute time limit. The repertoire choice for the second round is free, must be performed by memory and may include works from the first round.
- In the final, the jury has the right to interrupt any performance that exceeds the 30-minute time limit.
- The works, which require a preparation of the grand piano, are excluded from the competition
- The final results will be announced on Sunday evening, May 6th, 2018 at 8 pm.
- All participants must be present when the competition results are announced.
- With their registration, participants authorize the organizer, i.e. the International Music Academy Anton Rubinstein, to use all photo, video and audio material of the competition at its discretion.
- The decision of the jury is final and incontestable.
- With his or her registration, the candidate agrees to the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Registration Deadline: April 4th, 2018
- Registration fee: 70€ before March 3th, 2018, and 90 € thereafter.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.